June 11, 2012

Mucho love from OP!

Hello and happy birthday to my ancient bud - you made it!

I will never forget the day I met you as you stole my Sunday paper from the bar @ Nick & Jake's brunch. How long has it been, like a million years since??  You have truly made it in life locking down your dream girl and starting a beautiful family - still gotta meet the lil' one - so I'm allowed to be both happy for you as well as super envious.  A reunion asap is a must!
Whether you turn 39 or 89, to me you will always be the fun loving true friend I got hooked on watching Grey's Anatomy with over way to much wine, gossip, and edamame way back in the day in '06.  Thank you for being the only person that'd go to a Division 2 college football game of my alma mater @ Arrowhead with me as well as being there to make fun of me when I had the hot neighbor's dog puke on my lap and helping me get through single girl drama in my 20s.
You are one of the most genuine people I have ever met in my life and I wish you the best birthday!

Much love,

Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment