March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday to You!

Hey David --

Surprise and Happy Birthday!  You have a wonderful wife who worked really hard to put this together for you -- I hope you cherish her always!  Congratulations on your daughter as well!  I hope your family is happy and everything you had prayed for.  It is always nice to see/watch/hear about someone you know moving forward in life and achieving goals they set -- even if they were set a long time ago -- finally coming true and them living and thriving in their achievements.

We have three boys now!  I can't believe how quickly they grow up.  In fact, today is our oldest birthday (5 years old today).  He will be off to K next year -- unless we homeschool.  I found a school last week that will teach him Spanish, Mandarin and English!  I think it would be great for him to learn the languages while so young!  Who really wants to start learning a language when they could be out playing sports as they get older!  The school states in 2 years they are fluent (at their level)!  We are going next week to take a tour and meet other students/teachers.  I love they only have 14 in the K class and their biggest teacher/student ration is 1:17!  What I don't love is the cost :-(

I pray you and Dawn continue to grow together and learn more about each other as your journey grows!  It is so important to pay attention to the little things and not take each other for advantage.

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!! 
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment