March 21, 2012

Like Daddy, Like Daughter

Look, Daddy...we are sooooo much alike!
  • We were both served chocolate cake on our first birthdays!
Daddy at age 1
Leah at age 1
  • Everyone says I look just like you and we both know I have your blue eyes.
  • My favorite place to go is outside...hot, cold, rain or shine...as long as I can be outside, like you, daddy!

  • We both like to get really messy when we play!


  • Our birthdays are in opposite seasons, yours in the summer and mine in the winter, but still, we celebrate the same way...with chocolate cake all over our faces, daddy! See, here's proof!




             We are pretty cute together, me and you...





You are my hero.
I am your biggest fan.

Happy Birthday!
I love you, daddy!






1 comment:

  1. that last pic is absolutely adorable!! they both look so happy together lol :)

    ReplyDelete