February 28, 2012

Confessions...

Hello David.
It's been eating at me that you asked me a question and I lied. So, here is my confession. Yes, about a month ago, I DID send out an email telling people it was your birthday. But in all fairness, I didn't actually say that day was your birthday (you can see my first post ... that's what I sent). And I DID tell people to keep this a surprise in the email I sent. And to add to that fairness, I did not send an email on facebook, which is what you asked, right? So, technically, I didn't actually lie.

I know, I know, in my heart of hearts, I know I fibbed, just a little. But it was definitely for a good cause. ;) And, if it matters at all, Leah thought it was a good idea, too. And knowing how you feel about her...if she doesn't get in trouble for it...neither should I, right!

And now, (well in July when you're actually reading this) you know. On your birthday, the truth is revealed and since that is still 124 days away, I can rest easy knowing I told you the truth. Sort of. In a blog message...today.

Confessions are good for the heart...
I love you!
And Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment